Friday, May 31, 2013

Strange Brew



Who on earth gave it to him, he can't remember.  How long ago it was given, he can't recall.  And what's more,  he's not too sure what the alcohol is either!  The snake is a Viper (Adder) if that makes it anymore palatable to you. Wait - the worst is still to come....
Tuesday afternoon, he pulled this 'monstrosity' aka 'Vipperine' out of the cellar and actually convinced three people sample it.  One of them said it tasted faintly like pear - well I don't know where he buys his fruit!

9 comments:

  1. Now there is a guy with true courage :) Hope he doesn't get his feelings hurt if I say, No, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is very interesting. I can't say that I would taste that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I don't know what to say/write...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but how much of the, uh,liquid is the snake displacing? I mean, did he get his money's worth? :-)
    Now that is a memorable drink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my is right. I have never seen such a thing. Eeeew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear...my Great-Grandpa..."cure everything" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, this is what my sister put in my comments about the Google thing.
    Just a comment for everyone questioning the July 1st change: What is disappearing is Google Reader, which is a way to read all your favorite blogs in one place via RSS. So far, this has nothing to do with Google Friend Connect. That is not the same thing. Google gets rid of things fairly regularly, so I'm not saying it might not disappear eventually, but for now it's intact. Your followers will remain. But if you read blogs through Google Reader, you should transfer them to a reader like BlogLovin' which does it for you in one quick step.

    Hope it helps,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete